Contact Webroot Customer Service Number for Help
Webroot Antivirus, also known as the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus is not like ordinary anti-virus software. In this tech-savvy world, every day millions of individuals are surfing the web, searching online websites and thereby increasing the threats of malware’s and viruses attacking their computing device and making it vulnerable. It becomes important to install anti-virus software on the computer that has the ability to provide 360 protection. Webroot software works more than just anti-virus software. It is basically antimalware, which can detect vulnerable threats from all kinds of worms, Trojan ware, adware, spyware, and what not. It not only blocks the external threats from entering your PC but also safeguards the device while you surf the web and automatically blocks the dangerous websites. It can just trouble the malware in a variety of ways and scans the data and immediately blocks the viruses that it notices. This software works at a much faster rate, and you just need 20 seconds for the scan to run and get a list of possible threats.
How to Install Webroot AntiVirus of Multiple Operating Systems
Webroot is an antimalware software that can be downloaded and installed on different operating systems quite easily. The setup procedure is simple and hassle-free.
For the downloading process, you can either download it from the official website or via installation CD. After you download the software, you will get a subscription key. Keep it intact.
- Download the antimalware and go to the download folder after the process is complete.
- Install the setup file by clicking on the downloaded application.
- Write the subscription code that you had got when you downloaded the application
- Follow the prompts and complete the process
- Click on the setup file after you have downloaded it from the website or via installation Cd
- Start the activation process by typing the key code and install it in the system.
- After that provide your Apple Id and password to complete the process.
- Go to the play store and install Webroot antivirus
- Create an account and log in
- Provide the subscription code you got on your registered mail to activate the antimalware software.
Currently, there is no Webroot anti-virus software that can be installed on the iPhone. In case you come across any trouble in the setup and installation process, then you can immediately reach out to the Webroot technical support number and have a word with the technical executives in order to resolve the queries.
Pros and Cons of Webroot AntiVirus
- It provides a complete and all-round protection to the device
- Can scan any system within a span of just 20 seconds
- Fast installation process by using cloud-based
- An extremely easy to navigate interface
- Power pact performance
- 70-day money back guarantee, if not satisfied
- Safeguards tablets, smartphones, PCs
- Blocks harmful sites with anti-phishing
- The updates are not at all time consuming
- Provides 25 GB online space
- Works silently in the background without blocking other programs
- Doesn’t slow down the computer.
- Takes care of all the virus intrusions
- Complete satisfaction
- It can even identify malware which other anti-virus software may have overlooked
- It doesn’t offer parental control
- Requires all the time internet connection to scan the device and provide complete protection.
- Sometimes the Webroot antimalware doesn’t function properly
- The software gets deleted automatically without any previous notification.
- It just gives a list of threats but doesn’t provide complete knowledge about what were they and what sort of action was taken to annihilate them.
- Occasionally, the mobile app can cause some problems.
- It can delete windows files and blocks any program it finds out to be slightly threating.
- The PC slows down after the subscription gets expired.
- Not completely compatible with Windows 10.
It would be a little selfish if one would have overlooked the issues with this antimalware. In order to get a fast and commendable solution for any kind of dilemma that you face with the software, you can always resort to getting in contact with the customer care executives at Webroot Support.
How to Contact Webroot Customer Support?
The fact just cannot be denied that you will not face any technical difficulties while working with Webroot anti-virus software. It can arise anytime. And that is the best time that you take the experienced advice of the techies for the resolution of the matter. The technical executives at Webroot customer support are well-versed in solving all the troubles and concerns that you might have. By dealing with and opting for this service, you can get:
- 100% customer satisfaction
- All day protection as the service is available 24 hours around the clock
- Experienced and certified techies with complete knowledge about troubles with Webroot
- All the issues resolved within a stipulated time
- Not waiting for long hours to get the desired results.
- Guaranteed solutions
- Guidance to avoid errors in the future.