Cybersecurity and virus protection has become the top challenge for many users and organizations. Norton is one the most advanced antivirus software, which is available everywhere in the digital market today. Browsing with the internet is relatively easy rather than pressing on the wrong icon or link or a single mistake while downloading can infect your system with a virus or malware, and you may lose all your personal and crucial data. It can be pretty depressing if Norton antivirus will stop working because it has become essential to continuously protect your data 24 hours a week and 365 days a year. There is no need to wait for a long time; you can dial the Norton support number for quick and appropriate solutions to fix this problem.
Troubleshooting Procedures to Rectify Norton Not Working Problems
Some troubleshooting methods are mentioned below to remove Norton antivirus not working issue.
Method – 1 Upgrade Norton Antivirus
Norton will regularly release antivirus software updates and malware explanations to offer customers a better user experience. Go through the methods below to update your Norton Antivirus.
- Access the security settings and Norton Antivirus
- Press on Live Update and connect to the internet
- Wait for Norton antivirus software to complete the upgrading
- Restart your system and run the software the same as done before.
Method – 2 Access Norton Power Erasers
The Norton Power Eraser accesses the cloud application insights to scan the system for detecting and deleting malware. Use the information below to run the Norton Power Eraser tool.
- Download the Norton Power Eraser tool and save it on your computer
- Press double-clicks on the NPE.exe file and runs the tool
- Read the Norton user instructions and press Yes
- Access Norton Power Eraser window and press Scan for Risk
- Norton will finish a Rootkit scan by default
- Once the scanning process is finished to make the recommended changes, reopen your PC.
Method – 3 Redownload and install Norton Antivirus Software
The efficient way to fix any problem with Norton is to reinstall the program from scratch. Use the following methods to delete and reinstall Norton on your computer.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall the program
- Do a double-click on the “NRnR” icon to activate the tool
- Choose the Remove and Reinstall option and go-ahead
- Once the antivirus software is uninstalled, restart your system and reinstall Norton using the official installing instructions.
Even after reinstalling your Norton Antivirus software, you face trouble; then, you must call Norton Helpline Number to remove this issue. Technical staff will take up your queries and understand them thoroughly and explain the accurate measure to take in order to rectify them frequently. The technical department is available all the time to assist and help you. You can connect to them through call, email, or chat and discuss your Norton issue in detail with a technical representative. The technical members are capable, trained, and professional to rectify all Norton antivirus issues quickly. You must not feel depressed and listen to the solutions given by the technical experts carefully.