Norton Antivirus is one of the highly renowned antivirus software that is available in the market. This software is best effective in securing your mobile phones, PC, workstations, etc. from any possible threats. With the help of this software, the users can safeguard their devices from any kind of fatal virus that they may encounter while working on the internet. This software constantly keeps improving its functioning, which helps in securing their PC and their personal data. There are often some issues which the users face while using the service of this software. One such malfunction is when the toolbar of Norton in Chrome is constantly facing issues. When the users face this issue, it would completely deny the users from utilizing the digital security administration. The users can learn more about such issues by connecting with Norton support number. Some standard troubleshooting methods can also be found in this blow, which would help the users in rectifying the problem easily.
Basic explanation for Norton Toolbar Chrome Not Working
Without assistance from effective antivirus software, it would get highly insecure for the users to surf on the internet. It is always ideal for the users to understand the causes of such an issue as it would help in solving the malfunction at the earliest. Some of the most common reasons are as mentioned below:
- Signing in issue
- Sinking issue
- Stage where the toolbar isn’t responding
- Explicit toolbar not responding to actions taken
These are some of the most fundamental reasons because of which you might face this error. Once you have a clear understanding of what the malfunction is, the users can easily resolve the same.
Process of fixing Norton Toolbar issues
If you wish to solve the toolbar issues that you are facing on Norton, then the process that you have to undertake is mentioned for you. This malfunction arises due to various reasons. It is essential that the users rectify the problem at the earliest and in such a manner that it does not reoccur. Some basic steps to solve this issue is as given below:
- Access Norton Toolbar Chrome
- Then right-click on the bat to navigate to the framework and move to the taskbar menu.
- Further at the lower left of the screen, the users can tick on the Google Chrome symbol.
- Then the users have to click on the Norton Security Toolbar option, which is available on the upper right half of the ‘Google Chrome Browser.’
- You can now check the Website on this toolbar.
- Now open another tab and check another website; this would help the user check on the issue they are facing.
- Once you are done with the given steps, update the software on your device.
When the users follow the given steps accurately, they would be able to solve the issue at the earliest. In case the user faces any issue while incorporating the steps, they have the option of connecting with Norton helpline number. This service is available on a 24-hour basis and is free for the users to connect. The professionals at this service would ensure that the problem is solved at the earliest.