Norton antivirus is one such antivirus that is gaining huge attention all over the world; however, there are times when people confront errors while using this antivirus software. One such error is how to cancel or stop the automatic renewal of Norton account. As you Know Norton account will have your personal as well as credit card details and when your subscription is going to end, Norton automatically deducts the charges and renew the account. If you don’t wish to renew your account, then you have to cancel the automatic renewal. Moreover, if you don’t know the steps how to do it, then you can take the assistance of the experts via Norton customer care to assist you in cancelling the subscription for you.
As you Norton have two versions, one is the free version of the software that is available only for 30 days, and other is the premium version. The paid version will have the automatic-renewal option that will renew the subscription when it is going to expire. If you don’t want to renew it, then you can claim the refund in the next 60 days.
Steps to Cancel the Norton Automatic Renewal
During the auto-renewal period, Norton is known for deducting the renewal account from your account automatically as it has the information of your credit card. So, follow the steps if you want to cancel the automatic renewal option:
- You need to login to your Norton account by entering the correct credentials.
- Now try to locate the option of automatic renewal present on the home page of the Norton account.
- Now click on the slider to turn off the automatic renewal option.
- Once the automatic renewal is turned off, you can be sure that no money will be deducted from your account.
However, always remember that you have 60 days’ time period to ask for the refund and after this, you cannot claim the refund. Moreover, if you find it difficult to cancel the auto-renewal on your own, then you can call Antivirus support number to speak with the experts. This number stays accessible 24*7 round the clock to help you in fixing the issues associated with the Norton account.
1. How to Fix if Norton Antivirus Stuck on Update or Fail to Complete?
2. How to Fix Norton Toolbar Chrome not Working?