Avast AntiVirus is an AntiVirus program developed by Avast software. The first version of this software came in 1988, from that time this software has increased its popularity chart. It is one of the famous and best Available in the market right now.
Avast works with every window OS, iOS, Mac OS and Android. To get into more details you can call on the Avast customer support number.
When you download and install the Avast Anti-virus on your computer you can use it in the normal version or you can take the subscription. By taking a subscription you will get some additional benefits than the normal version users.
When you visit the Avast software official website you will see a message on your screen which will show you the subscription message. The subscribed version of Avast is quite good for Avast users because they get to know every latest featured information related to Avast.
It also informs you about some problems available in your system files. But these days users are facing issues related to this subscription message. This message shows and screen and makes windows invisible, it is not a good thing for the user working on the system.
If you are an Avast user and facing the same problem you can read this blog and follow these steps.
Steps to Cancel the Automatic Renewal of Avast Subscription:
- Step 1: Open your web browser and go to the official website of Avast.
- Step 2: Click on login button on the upper right corner and enter all the required credentials, email ID and the password.
- Step 3: Click on the login button with your mouse.
- Step 4: Click on the “your license” button showing on the page.
- Step 5: Now you will see the list of some license.
- Step 6: Choose the Avast premier tab and click on “Cancel Auto renewal”.
- Step 7: Now you will another window which will show “Disable the Auto-renewal”. Before clicking on that read all the terms and conditions.
Now your Avast subscription is ended if you have carefully followed all the steps. If you are still facing the problem in deactivating your subscription, call on the Avast helpline number.