McAfee products are antivirus software or spyware software is quite popular among people all over the world. This software comes in two types of the free version or the paid version. If you are buying the paid version of this software, then you have to activate the subscription of this product. Some times when you buy the McAfee software from the store, then there is the card that has the activation code in it. You have to enter this code for activating the product and enjoying it to the fullest. If you are having difficulty while activating the product, then you can reach out to McAfee customer support to speak with the experts for their guidance.
Steps to Activate the Subscription
You can activate the subscription of the McAfee product by following the steps given below:
- Open your favorite web browser.
- Then go the home page of McAfee.
- Now click on the Account option present in the upper-right corner.
- Then you have to click Redeem your Retail Card.
- You have then to type the activation code from your retail card and then click the Submit button.
- Type your account email address.
- And at last click Next.
On the registration page, you need to enter your correct country location and the language and then click Continue.
- You have to enter the activation code from your retail code as well as the email address.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will see the prompt where you need to confirm your email address. If the email address is incorrect, then enter the correct address.
- Click on the Verify button to activate your McAfee subscription.
- Now you can create your new McAfee account and then begin the installation of the McAfee software.
If you are having difficulty while activating the McAfee product Subscription, then you don’t need to worry as experts are there to guide you. You can contact an antivirus helpline number to speak with the professionals who will help you in fixing the issue that you are facing while activating the subscription. This number remains accessible at all hours without any time and location constraints.