Contact Norton Customer Service Number | Norton Billing Support
Norton Security is a software created by Symantec which gives multi-OS and Multi-device protection. It gives real-time defense against viruses, malware, cyber threats etc. It secures and guards user’s private and financial information when they buy or sell stuff online through advanced security algorithms. The Norton security encompasses a worldwide intelligence network which is comprised of customers who are always watching out for potential threats. And because of this, the software deploys automatic updates to users to securely protect them. With this antivirus software, freelancers and businessmen can also scale up as they need. This is made possible through the software’s flexible upgrade options. If you would like to get a detailed look on the workings of this software, then you may call the 24 hours, toll-free Norton customer support number.
Process to Setup and Install Norton Antivirus
Below you can find the steps which must be followed to setup and install Norton Antivirus:
Step 1: Go to the official website of Norton on your browser
Step 2: Use your credentials and login to your Norton Account
Step 3: Once you login, a prompt will appear with two options ‘Install on this device’ or ‘Install on another device’. Remember you will receive this prompt only after you have brought the software
Step 4: Click on “Agree” and download the software to your device
Step 5: Complete the onscreen instruction and finish installing the program
Step 6: To activate the product you will be asked to enter the product key. Check your registered email account for details about your product key.
Features and Benefits of Norton Antivirus
Apart from protecting the PC and essential files, Norton has many different traits or features each of which is responsible for the smooth operation of the PC and also for the enhanced security of the computer. Some of the hallmark features of Norton Antivirus are:
- Real-time watchdog: This antivirus feature works from behind the curtains and it ensures the protection of the computer against external threats, viruses, and malware even when it is left untouched by the user.
- Faster threat identification: This feature detects and removes threats before it latches on to the system and causes
- Multi-platform security: This software is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Android devices. Which means that it makes it easier for those who operate using different devices and operating systems as it protects and safeguards the devices from threats regardless of the platform.
- App download protection: It ensures that apps are properly scrutinized or scanned before the users can download it to protect the user from downloading infected and suspicious applications.
- Safe online transactions: While processing online transactions, this feature of the Norton antivirus ensures that the user’s financial details are safe and secured from the eyes of cybercriminals. It has encryption feature and advanced protected algorithms that ensure safe online transactions.
Common Issues with Norton Antivirus
The popularity of Norton Antivirus is plagued by traces of problems and issues here and there that cause a lot of inconvenience and stress to its users. It can be argued that Norton is one of the best antivirus software out there in the market. But customers also shouldn’t turn a blind eye towards the problems that surface after installation of this antivirus software. Some of the main issues or glitches that are found in Norton Antivirus are:
- Download, install, activate issues with Norton Antivirus.
- Norton antivirus stuck on update or fail to complete.
- Error during Norton quick scanning.
- Message:”Cannot connect to the Norton server”.
- Unable to access the internet and install other software with the installation of Norton.
- Norton antivirus not opening issue.
- Repairing issues and pop up issues with Norton Antivirus.
- Transfer Norton service to a new device
- Issues with Norton antivirus error 8504.
- Unable to cancel Norton account automatic renewal
- Norton Security Error 3048 3.
- Compatibility issues with Norton antivirus software.
- Norton software configuration and set up issues.
- Issues with Norton blocking my email addresses.
- Issues with Norton antivirus on Windows 10.
These are some of the widespread and commonly occurring Norton antivirus issues that customers face on a daily basis. If you ever come across such problems then you can contact Norton helpline number to get help from technical experts who are available round the clock.
Norton 24 Hours Technical Support | Norton Live Chat Support
Dial Norton technical support number anytime to get the exact solution with Norton antivirus software. This security software is available for every operating system including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. It doesn’t matter on which device you are using Norton, you can get the help via this toll-free number to solve the error with Norton. Techies on this number will talk to you nicely and after listening to your whole problem, they will guide you to solve the problem. Also, these techies can solve the problem by accessing your computer with your permission.
Frequently Asked Questions
To install Norton security to your computer, follow these steps below:
- Go to your Norton account and log in with your username and password.
- When prompted, choose either ‘install on this device’ or ‘install on another device’.
- Click on the ‘agree and download’ button.
- After downloading, go to the ‘downloads’ folder and run the ‘Norton downloader’ program on your computer and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the installation.
If you haven’t received your product key and you want to retrieve it, you can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Log in to your Norton Account.
- Search for the ‘devices’ option and click on it.
- Under this find the device for which you need the product key and copy it. It can also be accessed through the ‘services’ tab.
If you want to get access to your internet while Norton is running, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on the Norton icon.
- Go to settings and select ‘firewall’.
- Turn off the firewall and close the application.
To troubleshoot this issue you can try the following steps:
- Uninstall the Norton antivirus software and download it again.
- Run the software file and install it again.
- Do a test run to see if it’s working normally.