Norton is one of the most sought after antivirus software that is available in the market. They have been efficiently handling all the requirements that are present among users. This software is highly effective in protecting you against any kind of online threat. Having said this users of Norton software often come across certain malfunctions and glitches. One such issue is the ‘Error 8504 101’. Norton also makes sure that the users are never caught up with any snag while using their software. The users can always connect with the Norton customer service and avail professional assistance against any kind of issue that they have come across with.
Symptoms of Error 8504 101
- This error code appears when an active Window program crashes.
- You encounter frequent crashing of your system when you run the same program.
- You experience sluggish running off the windows and encounter slow response to mouse and keyboard input.
- You face periodical freezing of your computer system.
It has often been seen that this error code appears during program installation. It is always very critical to assess when and where your system encounters this error to be able to efficiently troubleshoot the problem.
Reasons for the Error 8504 101
- When the download is corrupt or the installation is incomplete of Norton Internet Security software.
- When there is corruption in Windows registry because of a recent Norton Internet Security related software change.
- The Windows system files or Norton Internet Security related program files being affected by a virus or malware.
- Some other software mistakenly or maliciously deletes Norton Internet Security related files.
- It is highly necessary that this error is taken care of accurately or else the user would regularly keep facing the same issue.
Steps to “Fix Norton Internet Security Error 8504 101”
The users can easily solve the error 8504 101 by following some simple steps. The accurate steps that need to be followed are as given below:
- Try and repair the registry entries which are associated with Error 8504 101
- Make sure that you run a full malware scan on your system
- Run a clean out on your system using the Disk Cleanup
- Update all the drivers on your system
- Use the option of Windows system restore to undo the recent system changes
- Reinstall the Norton Internet Security Program which is associated with Error 8504 101
- Utilize Windows system file checker
- Install all the available Windows update
- Accomplish a clean Windows installation
Operating System Information
The error 8504 101 can be faced by users who use any of the given Microsoft Windows operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
If you find that you are unable to solve the error code using the steps that have been given above, it would be best suggested that you connect with professional executives using the Norton phone number. This service is available on a 24×7 hour basis and the users can avail this service completely free of any kind of expense.